20070625

Rallying w/Michael Moore for Health Care in Colorado

David Sirota: Michael Moore tells Colorado it's time for America to deal with the immoral health care profiteers.As part of Denver's Screening Liberally lineup, my wife and I went to see an advanced screening of Sicko last night, and were really blown away. None of the movie was surprising to anyone who has studied the dysfunction that is the American health care system, but it was nonetheless perfectly made - a mix of dark humor and tragedy that lived up to the "I laughed, I cried" cliche of the modern day movie reviewer. Then, tonight, I attended a big health care rally at the Colorado Capitol with Michael Moore. You can watch some video excerpts I got of Moore's speech here on YouTube.



read more | digg story

No comments: