20070806

*Poof*!, the Light Goes Off !

*Poof*!, the Light Goes Off !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An 80-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his tests come back with

 normal results. The doctor says, "George, everything looks great. How are

 you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?"

 George replies, "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so

 he's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the

 bathroom, *poof*!, the light goes on. When I'm done, *poof*!, the light

 goes off."

 "Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says.

 A little later in the day, the doctor calls George's wife.

"Ethel," he
 says, "George is doing fine but I had to call you because I'm in awe of  his
 relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and

 *poof *!, the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, *poof*!

 the light goes off?"

 "OH MY GOD!" Ethel exclaims.

 "He's pissing in the fridge again!!!!".

 

No comments: